My life is dedicated to service. I am a pragmatic visionary who adheres to these essential principles in my work and life: respect, kindness, dharma (right-action), and wisdom.
How I can help you:
Fundraising & Communications
- Fundraising assessment & strategy
- Capital campaigns
- Major donor cultivation and communications
- Case for support
- Grant research and writing
- Fundraising operations and donor stewardship
- Pipeline development
- Digital fundraising & communications
- Writing: campaign materials, marketing copy, website copy, video scripts
- Media relations
- Brand development
- Team building
- Board management
- Facilitation of Dynamic Tension strategic planning model
- Operationalization of strategic planning into annual plan
- Human-centered design approach for program, services, and donor stewardship
- Social entrepreneurial product design
- Impact measurement
- budgetary oversight
- Project timeline and team workflow oversight
I am a seasoned professional with nearly two decades of experience in the nonprofit sector. I hold a bachelors in international studies from Pepperdine University, a masters in nonprofit administration from the University of San Francisco, and certification and training in yoga, meditation, and social entrepreneurship. I have worked for small organizations ($1M annual budget) and large ones ($500M annual budget); I bring a fresh perspective and pragmatic plan for growth to all.
If you are looking for a consultant with strong communication, facilitation, and emotional intelligence who can deliver concrete results to help you achieve your organization’s mission, we should talk.
I am currently open to consulting or remote positions based from my home in Ananda Village, California.