My life is dedicated to service. I am a pragmatic visionary who adheres to these essential principles in my work and life: respect, kindness, dharma (right-action), and wisdom.
Skills & Qualification Highlights:
- Meditation instruction & coaching
- Executive leadership coaching in the nonprofit sector
- Fundraising assessment & strategy
- Capital campaigns
- Major donor cultivation
- Digital fundraising & communications
- Writing: campaign materials, marketing copy, website copy, video scripts
- Team building
- Board management
- Strategic planning
My career as a nonprofit professional began in earnest in 2001 when I interned with a humanitarian organization in Los Angeles and completed my bachelors in International Studies at Pepperdine University. From there, I’ve held positions with progressively greater responsibility in fundraising and communications with many notable and noble organizations and earned a masters in Nonprofit Administration.
I am currently open to consulting or remote positions based from my home in Ananda Village, California.